Top 10 Ways to Restore Cardiovascular Health
- Mediate, pray , eliminate stress.
- Walk, Dance, Hike, Run, (moderate intensity 30 minutes each day.)
- Eliminate all sweeteners except xylitol from North American hardwood trees. It is safe and sweet!
- Eat small oily fish.
- Eat more fermented foods.
- Eat more fermented fiber (leeks, onions cabbage.)
- Load up on potassium with sweet potatoes, squash, pumpkin, Swiss chard, spinach, dandelion greens, and strawberries.
- Get an oil change ( Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Coconut Oil and eliminate all polyunsaturated oils (crapcanola, sunflower, corn, soybean, etc.)
- Eat an avocado a day!
- Eat those fruits with the most antioxidants and the least amount of fructose: raspberries, blackberries, cranberries, lemons, limes.
A daily diet regime that is great could look like this:
Morning Meditation for 15 minutes and a romp on the trampoline for 30 minutes.
Breakfast: Smoothie with Blackberries, Ginger, Turmeric, Parsley, and an Apple.
Lunch: Sautéed greens with leeks, and mackerel filets, topped with Kimchi and an Avocado.
Dinner: Salmon with Sautéed Cabbage and Sweet Potato.
Foods rich in nutrients, fiber and healthy fats can help to stave off cardiovascular disease!
Image courtesy brick red