- 3-4 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1 handful of blanched green beans
- 1/2 head radicchio
- 4 leaves romaine
- 2 oz. feta or blue cheese, broken into pieces
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 handful of black olives
- 1 large organic egg, boiled for 7 to 8 minutes, peeled, then quartered
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
Cook the bacon 8 to 10 minutes, or until crispy on both sides. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
Lay the radicchio and romaine in one even layer on the largest plate you’ve got. Blend the ingredients for the dressing.
Assemble the salad by arranging the other ingredients over the romaine and radicchio. Drizzle dressing over all. Garnish the entire plate with chives, black olives and a sprinkle of parsley.